Xur is back and he actually has a few interesting items this week.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in the Tower hangar this week.
If you are not familiar with the exact location, just spawn in the Courtyard, open the map and place a marker on Saint-14. This would have been easier to explain with Amanda around but Bungie popped her before she could bump the nasties with Crow.
Follow the waypoints to reach him and then turn left to proceed towards the landing pad. You will notice Xur on the catwalks on the wall to the left.
Xur's items (April 14, 2023)
- Black Talon
- Hawkmoon (Hipfire Grip)
- Dead Man's Tale (Snapshot Sights)
- Shards of Galanor (63)
- Antaeous Wards (62)
- Verity's Brow (60)
- Firefright (Hipfire Grip / Surrounded)
- Planck's Stride (Perpetual Motion / One for All)
- Bad Omens (Snapshot Sights / Kill Clip)
- Royal Chase (No Distractions / Threat Detector)
- Enigma's Draw (Opening Shot / Swashbuckler)
- Brigand's Law (Killing Wind / Voltshot)
- Distant Tumulus (Dragonfly / Snapshot Sights)
- Wild Hunt armour set
Believe it or not, all the Exotic armour pieces have good stat distributions. No high mobility for either Warlocks or Titans so if you need any of these pieces, now is the time to get them.
Brigand's Law is a pretty good weapon for both PvE and PvP for Arc subclasses since Voltshot will often Jolt enemies, resulting in the player often being Amplified.
Titans have a pretty good Legendary helmet they can pick up while Hunters can grab gloves, chest or leg armour. Warlocks didn't have much luck this time around as all of their 60+ armour pieces have high mobility.