The mid-scope update for Ivern is slated to go live on patch 13.10, which is set to release on May 17, 2023, as per the current schedule.
In 2022, several champions including Tahm Kench, Zeri, Sivir, and Swain were given mid-scope updates. Jax also received a rework in the first patch of the year. According to Riot's season 13 roadmap video, we can expect to see at least one mid-scope update every two months, with Azir, Kayle, and Neeko being among the newer champions slated for updates.
Ivern, a League of Legends champion known for his unique role as an enchanter jungler and support, is also scheduled for a mini-rework. This will likely improve his gameplay experience and further distinguish him from other champions.
Ivern's abilities have undergone substantial changes in his upcoming mini-rework. Notably, his attack range has been significantly increased, although this may not have a significant impact on his overall gameplay. This is because Ivern relies mainly on his summoned ally, Daisy, for dealing damage, rather than his own attacks.
Attack range increased 475 > 525
Passive – Friend of the Forest
- Grove HP cost increased 98-0 > 131-0 (based on level)
- Grove mana cost increased 90-0 > 113-0 (based on level)
- Grove maturation time increased 40-1 > 50-1 (based on level)
- Ivern no longer shares red/blue buff
Q – Rootcaller
- Ivern now dashes into his maximum range when not recasting
- Upon recast he will dash directly onto the enemy
W – Brushmaker
- [W-P] Nearby allies’ attacks now also gain an additional 5/7.5/10/12.5/15 (+10% AP) magic damage for 1.5 seconds
- Ammo recharge time reduced 40/36/32/28/24 > 20 flat seconds
- Brush will now disappear if Ivern’s team loses vision inside of them
E – Triggerseed
- If the shield detonates and no enemy champions are hit, the ally is shielded again for 2 more seconds
- Shield reduced 80/115/150/185/220 (+75% AP) > 70/100/130/160/190 (+60% AP)
- Damage reduced 70/90/110/130/150 (+80% AP) > 60/80/100/120/140 (+70% AP)
- Cooldown increased 11/10/9/8/7 > 12/11/10/9/8 seconds
R – Daisy!
- Now deals 90/110/130 (+20% AP) magic damage and knocks up enemies for 0.75 seconds upon arrival
- Slam knockup duration reduced 1 > 0.75 seconds
- Slam damage adjusted 0 (+100% Daisy’s AD) (+20% AP) > 40/60/80 (+100% Daisy’s AD) (+20% AP)
- Daisy’s AD reduced 70/100/170 (+30% AP) > 55/70/85 (+10% AP)
- Cooldown reduced 140/130/120 > 120/110/100 seconds
In terms of ability changes, Ivern's passive has been significantly nerfed in his mini-rework. The amount of health and mana his passive groves provide now increases as they mature, resulting in higher costs overall.
Additionally, Ivern can no longer share the red and blue buffs with his allies, as this mechanic has been removed due to changes made to all junglers in the mid-season update.
- League of Legends: Riot clarifies the reasons of Vayne's dominance in the Top Lane
- Riot intends to change minions in the 2024 preseason of League of Legends
- Riot reveals new information about the release date of Arcane: Season 2