Xur is back with a few items that are actually worth getting, which is a welcome change from his latest trends.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in Winding Cove, EDZ, this week.
If you are not familiar with the location, spawn in Winding Cove, take a slight left and go towards the fork in the road. Take the path to the right and follow it to a crashed Fallen ship.
Bungie provided more than one way to Xur here - either through the cave underneath the ship or the rocks to the right of it.
Xur weapons and armour, March 3, 2023
- Trinity Ghoul
- Hawkmoon (Snapshot Sights)
- Dead Man's Tale (Snapshot Sights)
- Iota Draconis (Surplus / Cornered)
- Interference VI (Auto-Loading Holster / Full Court)
- Ikelos HC v1.0.3 (Triple Tap / Frenzy)
- Disparity (Eye of the Storm / Swashbuckler)
- First In, Last Out (Auto-Loading Holster / Vorpal Weapon)
- Lonesome (Grave Robber / Opening Shot)
- Extraordinary Rendition (Overflow / Rampage)
- Synthoceps (62)
- Knucklehead Radar (65)
- Claws of Ahamkara (65)
- Simulator Set
Synthoceps have a really good stat spread, with Mobility and Intellect being the lowest ones - just what a Titan needs. The Exotic is also overpowered in conjunction with Winterbite so it might be a good time to pick it up.
Interference VI has what is probably the best perk combo for a grenade launcher and First In, Last Out is fantastic for taking down sturdier enemies in PvE.
Destiny 2 gets Strand fragments earlier than planned
Warhammer 40K: Rogue Trader dev diary elaborates on involved factions
Guild Wars 2: What Lies Beneath heralds foundational changes for the game
Guild Wars 2: What Lies Beneath map meta is farmable with guilds or large groups
- Shadowrun Trilogy dev might unveil new game next week