Harebrained Schemes is preparing for a major announcement so you might want to get ready for turn-based goodies.
Shadowrun trilogy ended up being a great success for Harebrained Schemes as it both put the studio on the radar and caused Paradox Interactive to acquire them outright.
This resulted in BattleTech being their next game, which was ultimately a fun experience for the fans but then the studio went silent for about five years, at least as far as new releases are concerned.
Now it seems like the time to reveal the next project is upon us.
Paradox Announcement Show has been scheduled for March 6, 2023, at 9:00 AM PT / 5:00 PM BST / 6:00 PM CET, and this is where Colossal Order and Harebrained Schemes will have their major announcements.
Considering that HBS had no new releases for five years now, it is safe to assume their next game will be revealed.
If you are interested in watching the show, you can do so on Paradox's official Twitch and YouTube channels.
The lid was kept tight on this project so there are currently no leaks or hints about the details, which is all the more reason to check it out first hand.
Baldur's Gate 3 doesn't have PS5 exclusivity constraints
- Xbox exclusive Avowed is targeting Q2 2024 release date, it's claimed
- Fallout New Vegas director Josh Sawyer says he could see himself working on Fallout again
- Obsidian would love to make another Fallout game but it's not that simple
- Fallout 5 probably won't be coming before 2030
- Obsidian's RPG Avowed to feature guns and muskets