Every operator in Rainbow Six Siege has an important role to play and if one of them fails to do so, the flow of the round changes completely. This is the ideal roster for Nighthaven Labs.
Ubisoft has decided to make roster creation easier for the players by releasing official blueprints of all of the maps.
To start off, every map and site absolutely needs a Breacher and a Breach Support. An Ace paired with an operator who has EMP grenades would do the trick. Ideally, you'd want that operator to be Osa or Dokkaebi (if Thatcher is banned).
Given that Nighthaven Labs has 3 playable floors (excluding the roof), an operator who is good with hatches and vertical plays would do a lot of damage not only to the enemies but also to their utility. Hibana paired with a Fuze would be really good as a wildcard 5th pick instead of a Flank Watch.
Lastly, the Entry Frag can go to Iana, Twitch or Nokk due to their high frag potential and intel-gathering abilities.
The roster where the Breacher role goes to Ace, Breach Support goes to Osa (can be switched out with Dokkaebi), Entry Frag goes to Iana, Intel Gatherer goes to Dokkaebi (can be switched out with Twitch) and Wildcard goes to Fuze would crumble the enemy defences in a matter of seconds.
- Valorant - Episode 6 Battlepass features new Venturi skin bundle
- Escape from Tarkov - How to fix "bad gateway" error
- Is Valorant's new Lotus map good?
- Valorant - Episode 6 Battlepass features new cat-themed gun skins
- Riot teases new Valorant map through 3 cryptic videos
- Escape from Tarkov - All Streets of Tarkov extract locations