In the past few seasons, Rainbow Six Siege had the issue of the newly released operators not being picked by the players and quickly becoming irrelevant. The community has taken it upon themselves to propose a rework while Ubisoft is busy.
The Rainbow Six Siege community has always had very creative ideas as to how to improve the game and the characters in it.
The rework idea for Zero has gained a lot of popularity but Ubisoft has stayed silent. Now, the community has thought of a really good rework for Sens and it would not only make him useful as a area controller but also as a intel denier.
In the new rework, Sens' ability remains a wall that they can deploy, the only difference being the interaction between the wall and the defenders.
If a defender were to push the attackers and walk through the wall, they wil get blinded and spotted by a red ping. Additionally, staying in the smoke will result in the defenders losing 5HP continuously over time.
Currently, Sens' wall does not have any form of "punishment" for defenders who play aggressively and teams have no reason to bring them since their gadget can be replaced with smokes so the spot would be better off taken by a different operator.
This rework was shared by Jager Himself Too and so far most of the reveals, teases, leaks and rework ideas that he has shared ended up being accurate eventually. Hopefully that ends up being the case with one of Rainbow Six Siege's most underwhelming operators, Sens.
- Rainbow Six Siege - How does Crossplay work?
- Escape from Tarkov - List all items that have been added with Patch 0.13
- New skills, stimulants and PvE expansion added to Escape from Tarkov
- Escape from Tarkov - Everything that will be released with Patch 0.13
- Escape from Tarkov - Patch 0.13 trailer reveals new Streets of Tarkov
- Escape from Tarkov - New Santa Clause and SCAV event