Patch 0.13 has officially been released and after a 6-hour-long update, the servers are up and ready for the players. Aside from bug fixes and player comfort adjustments, the game has also introduced a bunch of new items.
Repair Kits and Enhancements
Weapons, body armour, and plate carriers can now receive a standard or rare improvement when repaired with repair kits. The ability to enhance items opens at level 10 of the corresponding skill.
Rare enhancements can be added to the corresponding skin only once the skin is at the elite level. The chance and strength of a normal standard enhancement depends on the level of the corresponding skill.
For body armour and plate carriers, the enhancement reduces the damage a character receives but also influences the selling price, insurance and Flea Market fee.
Weapons can have two kinds of enhancements at the same time. The first is a decrease in malfunction chance, and the second is an accuracy increase.
The enhancement is effective within a certain range of the item's technical condition and will be removed in case of another repair.
The Intelligence skill now affects the number of repair points that will be spent on repairs and the value of the removed durability of an item when repairing via repair kits depends on the corresponding skill.
Lastly, the following list includes all of the weapons and equipment that have been added with the latest patch.
- Rainbow Six Siege - Operation Solar Raid top 10 defenders to play
- Escape from Tarkov - Battlestate Games releases new pre-wipe teaser
- All changes we want to see in the Sons of the Forest
- Hunt: Showdown introduces a new battlepass with Devil's Moon
- Riot finally addresses Valorant's smurfing issue
- Escape from Tarkov - All loot locations in the new event