Escape from Tarkov will introduce a festive event that will have its own Santa. The players can interact with Santa if they wish to or they can go hunting SCAVs that are carrying grenade launchers.
Escape from Tarkov is currently overwhelming the community with the number of updates, events and changes it is introducing in such a short period of time.
From daily events, both PvP and looting , to Flash Sales , Battlestate Games have almost done it all. As of today, Santa Clause traders are going to be available on every map. While their loot is not very valuable, it sure does bring the Christmas spirit to the game.
Additionally, goon squads are spawning a lot more than they used to. While this is not confirmed for every map, it seems to be the case for maps like Customs, Lighthouse and Woods.
Aside from the Santa Clause and the increase in goon squads, players have reported that SCAVs now spawn with grenade launchers. Now, not all SCAVs spawn in with grenade launchers but those who do can spawn in with either the GL40 or the multishot MGL.
If players head over to Skier, they will find out that they can now craft items called the "Green Flare" and the "Christmas tree" which turn all SCAVs in the area friendly for nearly 40 minutes.
It is important to mention that the Christmas tree item is currently not worth crafting due to the item not having any crafts at the moment.
- Rainbow Six Siege - Operation Solar Raid top 10 defenders to play
- Escape from Tarkov - Battlestate Games releases new pre-wipe teaser
- All changes we want to see in the Sons of the Forest
- Hunt: Showdown introduces a new battlepass with Devil's Moon
- Riot finally addresses Valorant's smurfing issue
- Escape from Tarkov - All loot locations in the new event