It comes as no surprise that a freshly released game will have a decent amount of issues, some game-breaking while others are just frustrating to deal with. This article will provide a solution to the issue of random frame drops and lag.
A few days after its release, players voiced their concerns about the issues they have experienced while playing Warzone 2.0 . Some of these issues tend to be game changers since they make the whole session lag or even crash.
1. Check the status of the servers over on Activision's support page
2. Restart your game after installing shaders
3. Check if your Windows is up to date
4. Check if all of your drivers are installed and up to date
5. Make sure that there is an exception made for Warzone 2.0 in your firewall settings
6. Switch from wireless to wired connection
7. Go to the Battle.net launcher and "Scan and Repair" the game
8. Head over to the Power Options and select "High Performance"
9. Make sure your computer meets the minimum requirements
If these do not work, your PC's strength might be the issue. Head over to the Interface settings and there find the Advanced Interface Settings, turn off Parallax Effects and adjust your Display and Graphics settings accordingly .
- Rainbow Six Siege - Black Ice Removed from Alpha Packs
- Rainbow Six Siege - Ghosteyes squad revealed, battlepass rework and more
- Valorant - What skins will the Give Back bundle contain?
- All operators who are part of Rainbow Six Siege's Wolfguard squad
- Rainbow Six Siege - New Maverick NieR Replicant Elite Skin
- Rainbow Six Siege - List of all playable maps for each game mode
- Ubisoft announces big Black Friday event