Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 is still a very new game and all of the players are trying to get a competitive edge over it. We will show you the quickest way to level up any gun you want.
The community is very creative in finding ways to maximise the level of the guns that fit their playstyle the best . Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 has some fun "side quests" the players can do while fighting for that first spot. Aside from Strongholds , players can also partake in contracts.
Before you load into a game, it is recommended but not necessary to activate a double XP booster.
Players should aim to land in Al-Mazrah City, more specifically, the market building on the left from the main building with a helicopter, car and a buy station. Ideally, that building will have a Safecracker contract, if it doesn't, locate the closest one in the area and activate it.
The contract will spawn 3 safes that need to be opened and all of them contain some loot and money. Before you complete the contract, make sure to equip the weapon you want to level up and then open the last safe.
Once this is done, head to the safest buy station, buy whatever gear you need (if you wish) and spend ALL (we mean every little penny) of the money you have left on armour plates.
There is an infinite amount of armour plates at every buy station and they are not very expensive. You are not buying the armour plates for the item but for the XP you gain from completing purchases. You may repeat this process as many times as you wish (or can) in a match and it will guarantee quick levelling of any gun as long as it is equipped.
- Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 - Best weapons in each category
- Escape from Tarkov will be getting a new boss
- Rainbow Six Siege: Y7S4 Operation Solar Raid Reveal Panel overview
- What is in the Rainbow Six Siege Year 7 Season 4 Deluxe Edition?
- Warzone 2.0 - Where to land to guarantee a good start
- Rainbow Six Siege - Iana YoRHa NieR: Automata Elite skin Reveal
- Warzone 2.0 - Strongholds, keys and Black zones