The Give Back bundle will come to everyone's market very soon, and this year the community could not have picked better skins. Given the cause and the options, it is definitely worth making a purchase.
Riot ran a survey in the previous month and ask the Valorant community which guns they would like to have in their market the most. The reason behind this survey was the creation of the yearly Give Back bundle .
The community has voted and the results are in. In the next few days, the Give Back bundle will be available for purchase in everyone's market as a featured item.
This year's bundle will contain:
- The Forsaken Operator
- Neptune Vandal (the only acceptable name is the Blub Blub)
- Gaia's Vengeance Ghost
- Magepunk Spectre
This is a charity event where 50% of the revenue made by skin purchases and 100% of the revenue made by accessory purchases will go into the donation fund.
To recap, the donation fund will go towards the Riot Games Social Impact Fund in partnership with Impact Assets. Impact Assets is an investment company that works with individuals, families and a range of organizations to create positive change for the world through impact investing and philanthropic giving.
Aside from the gun skins, the players will also be able to purchase a "Give Back" themed gun buddy, spray and player card. What better way to support a good cause than purchasing in-game cosmetics?
- How to do the letter quest in Escape From Tarkov - Postman Pat
- Rainbow Six Siege - Ghosteyes squad revealed, battlepass rework and more
- Escape From Tarkov - How to fix "Local problems on POST"
- All operators who are part of Rainbow Six Siege's Wolfguard squad
- Rainbow Six Siege - How to fix error code 0-0x00000001
- Rainbow Six Siege - List of all playable maps for each game mode
- Escape from Tarkov - How to fix stuttering while shooting