This design choice for the new skins is interesting considering that not much time has passed since the release of the Blub Blub (The Neptune) bundle and both of these bundles are inspired by the sea and everything that lives in it.
The Abyssal skins are set to launch sometime shortly after the Give Back bundle and they will not have any finishers or upgrades. The skin will be available for the Phantom, the Guardian, the Spectre, the Sheriff, and (of course) it'll feature a melee option as well.
Given that the Blub Blub bundle offers at least a black version of the skin, it's highly unlikely that it'll be surpassed by the Abyssal. Aside from that, the Abyssal bundle offers a skin for the Phantom, the less favoured main gun of the game while the Neptune offers a skin for the Vandal.
The only thing that might make the Abyssal a favourable pick is the price of the items, individually and as a bundle. It is set to be priced 1275VP for the gun skins, 2550VP for the melee and 5100 for the whole thing.
While the price is considerably lower than that of other bundles, 5100VP does convert to roughly 50€. Should Riot consider lowering the prices of in-game cosmetics or are these normal and acceptable? (Personally, if it increases my in-game performance, I'm buying)
- Rainbow Six Siege - Black Ice Removed from Alpha Packs
- Rainbow Six Siege - Ghosteyes squad revealed, battlepass rework and more
- Valorant - What skins will the Give Back bundle contain?
- All operators who are part of Rainbow Six Siege's Wolfguard squad
- Rainbow Six Siege - New Maverick NieR Replicant Elite Skin
- Rainbow Six Siege - List of all playable maps for each game mode
- Escape from Tarkov - How to fix stuttering while shooting