Riot has released a list of all of the exciting events that will be coming to Valornat in December and the first half of January. Shortly after the Give Back Bundle was featured in the market, the second event of the month had just gone live.
Riot had released a list of all of the exciting events that will be happening in Valorant throughout December and January, and some of them have already passed. The Give Back bundle was part of a charity event that Riot hosted and the Night Market has also gone live as a chance for the players to get their favourite skins at a nice discount.
The next event that will be taking place is the Recall event which is live right now and along with it, launched the extra bonuses for players who are in 5-man parties, duos, trios, or squads.
The Recall event is a way for Riot to give back to the community with R-credits, banners, titles, sprays and gun buddies that can be obtained by levelling through a battlepass-like grid that has 8 tiers.
The event does not require any form of payment and it is available for everyone to partake in for the next 21 days, or till January 5. In order to partake and go through all the tiers, the players must simply play the game and do daily challenges (It's better to do it with friends).
Lastly, the team bonuses that are given to players are the following:
- Duos get an 8% increase
- Trios get a 12% increase
- Party of 4 get a 16% increase
- Full squads of 5 get the full 20% increase
- Valorant - New Cryostasis skin revealed
- Hunt: Showdown - The Inferno trailer revealed
- Valorant - Everything that is coming with Patch 5.12
- Rainbow Six Siege - Ubisoft reveals the future of Esports
- The Devil in Me - What are the coins and what do they mean?
- Rainbow Six Siege - How to fix friend invites not working
- The Devil in Me - Glass trap choices and outcomes
- The Snow Brawl event is coming back to Rainbow Six Siege