Two major raid events in Valehm are now bug-free and players can enjoy them as intended. Today's small patch also fixed some other minor bugs and issues.
While Valheim's big "Hearth and Home" update is still eagerly awaited, the brand new patch 0.154.1 has just fixed some major issues the players have been experiencing in the survival game.
Today, Valheim's dev team released another "fixer-upper" patch focusing on minor issues as well as the bug that caused some of the main random events not getting triggered as expected.
The two new events are "You are being hunted…" and "The horde is attacking".
Valheim's "You are being hunted…" event will spawn a bunch of wolves in Mountain or Planes biomes. The beasts will hang around for 120 seconds and then leave.
"The horde is attacking", translated into Valheim speech means that you'll soon be beset by Fulings, Fuling Berserkers, and Fuling shamans. The event is triggered if Moder has been slain and Yagluth has not, happens if you are in Meadows, Black Forest or Plains, and goes on for 120 seconds.
Valheim patch notes 0.154.1
- Fixed issue where capes sometimes formed strange bumps on the back after jumping
- Close build gui with ESC selection fix
- Fuling army event trigger fixed
- Wolf hunt event trigger fixed
- Troll ground slam can now be blocked
- Longship repair & build sound fixes
- Wolfcape durability fix
- Respawning resources timer fix (Berries and flint should now correctly respawn)
- Serpents no longer flee when low on health
- Fixed issue with ship containers not closing properly in some situations
- Raise terrain is more smooth & less pointy
- Fixed water particles & water-surface clipping issues inside boats
- Better fermenter feedback when it’s exposed
- Tweaked some sound assets to use less RAM
- Covered rocks should no longer look wet during rain
More Valheim content from AltChar: