Valheim's latest patch has made the monsters a bit more aggressive towards buildings and taught the Greydwarfs to throw better. The devs are celebrating Midsummer and have temporarily added a special buildable item.
Valheim's "Home and Hearth" patch is still in the Iron Gate pipeline.
The developers have recently been having some fun with the game's AI and that resulted in a small patch that makes the Valheim mobs a tad more aggressive towards your nice living quarters.
The "Fun with AI" patch, as the developers lovingly call it, mostly focuses on fixing Valheim's AI issues while siccing the monsters onto the players' dwellings when there are no players to attack.
The good people of Iron Gate call Sweden their home, and as it's currently Midsummer there, they have decided to celebrate by adding a temporary item to Valheim. The players can now add the Maypole to their backyards and hope the monsters dance around it instead of busting through walls.
Building on a previous patch that fixed some of the game's events , Update 0.155.7 tweaks those events further. A Blob event has now been enabled and Valheim's bosses won't run from you anymore.
Valheim 0.155.7 update official patch notes
- Random save bug-fix (Solves a very unusual case of world corruption caused when shutting down)
- Monster AI tweaks (More aggressively attacking structures when unable to attack the player among other things)
- Open container fix (Fixes issue where you had to click a container multiple times to open it in multiplayer)
- Taught Greydwarfs to throw better
- Event trigger tweaks (Wolf event only triggers after Bonemass has been killed, Moder army can trigger in mountains etc.)
- Long forgotten Blob event enabled
- SFX volume setting fix (Used wrong DB conversion)
- Maypole enabled (Happy midsummer!)
- AI flee behaviour tweaks (Bosses don’t run from you anymore)