In Valorant, popularity is gained through either kills or cool cosmetics and one might be a lot easier to get than the other. This article contains the top 5 best Phantom skins you can get in Episode 6.
Riot tries to give Valorant an equal amount of Vandal and Phantom skins. While it has been a while since the Phantom has gotten some love, we still managed to compile a list of skins that are worth the money.
5. Kohaku & Matsuba is a very underrated skin due to its lack of animations and finisher. It offers both a black and a white variant with an animation of water flowing that can barely even be noticed. With a relatively low price of 1270 VP, this skin would look absolutely gorgeous in anyone's collection.
4. The Spectrum skin set is a collaboration between Riot and the Russian-German DJ, ZED. The Spectrum offers 4 different variants, an atmospheric finisher and probably one of the best inspect options the game has to offer. It does have a slightly higher price than the Kohaku & Matsuba at 2675VP but it does make up for its design.
3. The Reaver 2.0 is a very classic skin that is loved by the whole community. It offers everything the original Reaver had to offer for 1775VP which is kind of low given the popularity of the skin.
2. The ChronoVoid Phantom simply looks better than the ChronoVoid Vandal and the different variants and the 2175VP pricetag have secured this skin the runner-up spot for the best Phantom in the game.
1. The Prime 2.0 has earned the number 1 spot on this list thanks to the sleek design, beautiful finisher, very satisfying reload animation and relatively affordable price of 1775VP.
- Valorant - Episode 6 Battlepass features new Venturi skin bundle
- Escape from Tarkov - How to fix "bad gateway" error
- Is Valorant's new Lotus map good?
- Valorant - Episode 6 Battlepass features new cat-themed gun skins
- Riot teases new Valorant map through 3 cryptic videos
- Escape from Tarkov - All Streets of Tarkov extract locations