Rainbow Six Siege has introduced its most eventful season yet and the community is eager to experience everything the season has brought. Some players sadly are not able to do this due to a server connection error, here is how to fix it!
1. As usual, we always recommend restarting your PC or console before trying any other fix as this does tend to fix the issue most of the time.
2. If you are connected to a wireless network, the instability could be causing some issues. Disconnecting and reconnecting to a wired connection could fix it.
3. Head into the Control Panel and then navigate into the Network and Internet category. There you will click on Network and Sharing Centre. On the left-hand side, select Change adapter settings and then right-click your internet icon (the one with the green bars).
From there you will want to select Properties. Then select the option that mentions (TCP/IPv4) and click on Properties again. In the DNS section of the window, deselect Obtain DNS server address automatically and select Use the following DNS server addresses".
For the "Preferred DNS server" field type "8 8 8 8" and for the "Alternate DNS server" field type "8 8 4 4" and click OK, close all windows and restart your device.
4. Open the Command Prompt as admin, type "ipconfig /flushdns" and hit enter. After that type "netsh winsock reset", press enter and restart your device.
5. Lastly, if none of the steps works, try uninstalling and reinstalling the game and that will guarantee a fix!
- Valorant - NIghtmarket release date and all upcoming events
- Riot introduces a new game mode in Valorant called Swiftplay
- Valorant - Everything that is coming with Patch 5.12
- Escape from Tarkov wipe date + new Chronicles of Ryzhy
- Valorant - Why are Fade and Brimstone in the Range?
- Rainbow Six Siege - How to fix friend invites not working
- Hunt: Showdown - Devil's Moon full event reveal