Rainbow Six Siege is free till December 6 and that has attracted a lot of players. More players mean more problems and this article will give you the fix to the issue of not being able to invite your friends to your party.
Rainbow Six Siege is free for the weekend as a form of hyping the community up before the release of Solis and the new Operation on December 6. With more players arise more issues and not all of them are tied to the game.
A lot of the players have reported having issues inviting their friends or their friends not appearing online or cannot be invited.
To solve this there are two possible solutions. One is a fix that the community came up with and the other is a fix that Ubisoft themselves offered for this issue.
The first fix is probably the easier one of the two. The community suggests that whoever the host is, go into the general settings of the game and switch the squad privacy from private to public. This will allows all of the host's friends to join them without needing an invite.
The second fix was suggested by Ubisoft support. The players who are experiencing the issue should simply uninstall Uplay and reinstall it (reinstallation of the game is not necessary, just the launcher).
It is worth mentioning that this fix is meant for the players who are playing the game through the Uplay launcher and not Steam.
- The Devil in Me - How to keep Charlie alive
- Rainbow Six Siege - Solis works hand in hand with Caveira in new lore video
- Valorant - New map rotation updates coming in January
- Rainbow Six Siege - Jackal, Ace and Fuze buffs and nerfs
- Hunt Showdown - Devil's Moon event teaser revealed
- The Devil in Me - How to keep Kate alive
- Valorant - All changes coming to Chamber with Patch 5.12