What better way to thank an amazing community than by giving it rewards and allowing it to participate in exciting events throughout the whole month of December?
The Night Market
The Night market button will once again appear on December 7 and it will be there till January 4.
2022 Recall Event Pass
The Walis Tambo Gun Buddy, Fakeout Spray, two new Titles, and two new Player cards can be earned by playing the game from December 14 to January 4.
As a thank you for being part of the Valorant community, from December 14 to January 4, Riot is giving the players up to 20% bonus match XP for games played in a group.
- Duos get an 8% increase
- Trios get a 12% increase
- Party of 4 get a 16% increase
- Full squads of 5 get the full 20% increase
Swiftplay beta will be live from December 6 to January 10, all details can be found here .
As an end-of-year celebration of the Valorant players, pros, creators, and fans, Riot has teamed up with Crown Channel for a digital live stream event on December 16 from 10 AM to 3 PM that will be a celebratory look back at the year.
Viewers on Twitch will get to watch and interact with an immersive experience that includes five differently themed activation areas relating to Valorant and its community, a pro-am tournament, surprise special guests, and a music performance by Mike Dimes to close.
Additionally, people who tune in can gain access to exclusive giveaways (including one with Secretlab), claim VALORANT goodies with the Prime Gaming offer, and more.
Opt-in to receive VALORANT marketing emails by December 26. At the end of the year, Riot will be sending out personalized #VALFlashback emails with stats detailing all the cool stuff the players have achieved in 2022.
Here’s how to opt in:
- Head to https://account.riotgames.com and log in
- Look for and click “COMMUNICATION PREFERENCES” on the left
- Then check the "Communications from Riot Games" box and you’re all set
As a gift to the Valorant community, Riot has taken all of the in-game music from Episode 5 and worked with the producer, Shyloom, to make commercial-length versions of each piece—and pulled it all together into a mixtape.
The songs will be available to stream on all streaming platforms, and the download link will be posted on the official social media platforms.
- The Devil in Me - How to keep Charlie alive
- Rainbow Six Siege - Solis works hand in hand with Caveira in new lore video
- Valorant - New map rotation updates coming in January
- Escape from Tarkov - New boss Zryachiy aka "Antlerman" confirmed
- Hunt Showdown - Devil's Moon event teaser revealed
- Rainbow Six Siege - How to fix friend invites not working
- Valorant - All changes coming to Chamber with Patch 5.12