To start off December on the right foot, Riot will introduce a new gamemode into Valorant, called Swiftplay. It is a compressed standard 5v5 Unrated Spike mode that will last approximately 15 minutes and it is going live on December 6.
Riot will be introducing a new game mode called Swiftplay. Swiftplay Beta will go live on December 6th, 2022 with the release of Patch 5.12 . The beta will be live for the entirety of the patch through January 10, 2023.
Swiftplay is a condensed version of Valorant ’s standard 5v5 Unrated Spike mode and the first team to win 5 rounds is the winner, one half is 4 rounds.
The game mode features a modified econ and bonus structure, as well as sudden death overtime and this game mode can be played on all current Unrated maps.
The goal of this game mode is to offer the core Valorant experience to the players who do not have 25 to 30 minutes of time to commit to a single match. This game mode is also made for players who want to go through more matches in a certain time frame.
Standard 5v5 Unrated mode, but condensed:
- First to 5 rounds, 4-round half
- Spike mode victory conditions
- Single Spike carrier
- Set Credit amounts granted at the start of the round
- Not including 600c bonus for winning the pistol round
- Weapon and Credit carryover supported
- +600 credit bonus for winning the pistol round
- Standard Kill bonuses (+200c) and Spike Plant bonuses (+300c)
- 2 Ult points granted at the start of each half
- Sudden death overtime
- The match time is approx. 15 minutes
- The Devil in Me - How to keep Charlie alive
- Rainbow Six Siege - Solis works hand in hand with Caveira in new lore video
- Valorant - New map rotation updates coming in January
- Escape from Tarkov - New boss Zryachiy aka "Antlerman" confirmed
- Hunt Showdown - Devil's Moon event teaser revealed
- Rainbow Six Siege - How to fix friend invites not working
- Valorant - All changes coming to Chamber with Patch 5.12