On December 5, a video got released on the official Hunt: Showdown Youtube channel. It was the announcement for the newest event coming to the game called Devil's Moon. This is everything we know about it.
The event will feature 3 different pacts that the players can join, the Internal, the Grounded or the Lunar pact. Each of them will bring different benefits to the players.
Additionally, new weapon variants will be introduced for the Winfield M1876 and the Martin Henry Ironside. New weapons, the Springfield M1892 KRAG and LeMat Mark II Carbine, will be added to the loadout.
The players will get the chance to make their pledge to the pact they want to join and earn pact-exclusive traits: Relentless, Flame Touched and Necromancer.
The community is unanimous when it comes to whether or not the event has them excited. Some love the weapons that have been added, while others are very excited about the additional perks that have been added. We personally like that Crytek is trying something different for a change and giving the players a chance to experience something new.
While we are sad that the Stalker Beetle is still not quite utilized or promoted as much, we are happy that the devs are trying new things and checking what the community wants.
- Valorant - NIghtmarket release date and all upcoming events
- Riot introduces a new game mode in Valorant called Swiftplay
- Valorant - Everything that is coming with Patch 5.12
- Escape from Tarkov - New boss Zryachiy aka "Antlerman" confirmed
- The Devil in Me - Where to find all of Du'Met's business cards
- Rainbow Six Siege - How to fix friend invites not working
- The Devil in Me - All 13 picture locations