Supermassive Games and Bandai Namco have a brand new free update for all owners of Man of Medan and Little Hope.
Starting today, all players who own Man of Medan, Little Hope or both will get to download a brand new free update which brings several improvements to the games, including new difficulty settings, increased walking speeds, more accessibility options and more.
Read on for the full list of new additions that Man of Medan and Little Hope owners are getting in the latest free update.
The free PlayStation 4, Xbox One & PC update for Man of Medan and Little Hope includes:
- New difficulty settings & QTE warnings,
- Improved UI & interactions,
- Updated bearing art & event triggers,
- Increased walking speeds,
- More accessibility options, including subtitle sizing,
- Additional Bonus for Man of Medan: discover a previously unseen chapter called "Flooded", introducing new gameplay and new deaths to the climactic ending of the game.
All in all, it's a nice little update that owners of these titles will certainly appreciate. Yes, it may not be new content per se, but there's still something new to experience with new deaths and gameplay that players didn't get to see before.
Dark Pictures Anthology Season One finale game The Devil in Me is set to launch on November 2022, so now is probably the perfect time to play these previous titles.
- Xbox are talking to Japanese publishers and developers about acquisitions, it's claimed
- BPM: Bullets Per Minute now allows custom tracks via mods
- Gotham Knights PC trailer confirms ray-traced reflections, DLSS 2 and more
- Kena: Bridge of Spirits arrives to Steam with Anniversary Update
- GTA 6 hacker has reportedly been arrested by the UK police