Ember Lab studio have launched their third-person action-adventure Kena: Bridge of Spirits on Steam today with the Anniversary Update, which also arrives to all existing platofrms.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits has officially launched on Valve's platform Steam after a year of Epic Games Store exclusivity on the PC platform. Additionally, there's The Anniversary Update which is the biggest DLC so far for Kena: Bridge of Spirits, say developer Ember Lab.
The update brings New Game+, outfits, new accessibility features and much more. The best thing - It's free on PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Epic Games Store and is also part of the version launching on Steam today.
Below, you'll find everything you need to know about Kena: Bridge of Spirits Steam launch and the new Anniversary Update.
Kena: Bridge of Spirits Steam prices:
- US: $39.99 Standard | $49.99 Digital Deluxe
- UK: £31.99 Standard | £39.99 Digital Deluxe
- Europe: €39.99 Standard | €49.99 Digital Deluxe
The Anniversary Update content:
- New Game+ - Players who’ve completed the game can set out on Kena’s journey from the beginning, taking advantage of their previously unlocked abilities, upgrades, outfits, Rot, etc, to take on completely redesigned and more demanding combat encounters.
- Charmstones that are individually equipable - these unique collectables each provide different adjustments to Kena’s stats and abilities.
- Spirit Guide Trials, a new game mode challenging players’ skills with a variety of replayable challenges across three different categories: Obstacle Courses, Wave Defenses, and Boss Reflects.
- Completing the Spirit Guide Trials unlocks outfits for Kena, each one inspired by one of the characters she meets along her journey. Succeeding at bonus objectives within each trial can unlock colour variations of each outfit, as well as some unique Charmstones.
- New outfit, exclusive for Deluxe Edition owners.
- Returnal's PC release seems imminent as more info appears on Steam database
- Steam Next Fest October 2022 eligibility and rules have been announced
- Xbox are talking to Japanese publishers and developers about acquisitions, it's claimed
- E3 2023 officially confirmed for June 2023
- Best Cyberpunk 2077 mods [September 2022]