Bungie showed a few upcoming Exotics from Lightfall and here is what has been revealed so far.
Destiny 2 is all about guns and armour and this concept is especially pronounced in the fact that players get ecstatic when we get to turn an in-universe creature into a weapon.
Whether Lightfall will do something similar is currently unknown but Bungie did reveal a few weapons and armour pieces we can expect in the next expansion.
The armour pieces from the first trailer are one for each class, so no one feels left out.
Destiny 2: Lightfall Exotic weapons shown so far
- Final Warning – This Strand Sidearm shoots tracking rounds that seek out nearby enemies
- Deterministic Chaos – A Void Machine Gun that rhythmically weakens enemies as it fires
- Winterbite – A Stasis Exotic Glaive that freezes enemies on impact with frost orbs, leaving them vulnerable to a follow-up attack
Destiny 2: Lightfall Exotic armour shown so far
- Cyrtarachne’s Façade – This Exotic helmet gives extra protection as Hunters gain armour and flinch resistance when they grapple
- Abeyant Leap – When Titans use their Barricade with this Exotic leg armour, it spawns seeking projectiles that suspend enemies and gives armour to its wielder
- Swarmers – This new Exotic leg armour allows Warlocks to create a Threadling to infest and attack enemies after destroying a tangle
We will keep the list updated with any new gear that gets revealed or teased in the future, including the TWABs.