Legends of Runeterra now has a roadmap that is showcasing what the players can look forward to in 2023.
Riot Games published a glimpse into the future of Legends of Runeterra , the TCG based on the League of Legends universe.
Unlike the usual roadmap formats that are based on yearly quarters, the team chose to show what is coming very soon, what is currently in development and some ideas that are currently being explored.
Overall, it seems like the fans are in for a few treats so let's dig into it.
First, the features that are releasing soon include:
- Exclusive champions
- New items and champions (Path of Champions)
- Relic balances (Path of Champions)
- New competitive structure
- Prestige PvP rewards
- New formats
Meanwhile, things that are currently in development and may or may not release as early as the aforementioned ones include:
- Updates and patches
- Achievement representation, a way to flex them
- Chances to get legacy content
- Monthly adventures for Path of Champions
Finally, there is the group of ideas and concepts that are being considered but are not in active development at this time:
- Ways to play with international friends
- New Limited-Time Modes and more
- Player tournaments