Xur is making people doubt the randomness of his inventory this week as the roaming vendor is selling the one weapon all Destiny 2 channels were buzzing about lately.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in Watcher's Grave on Nessus this week. If you are not familiar with the location, just spawn in Watcher's Grave and he will be dead ahead on a giant tree.
Bungie keeps claiming Xur's inventory is random but he started selling Telesto after an entire week of promotional campaigns surrounding the troublesome Fusion Rifle which will probably be another reason to complain to the devs for that terrible inventory last week .
From November 11 to 15, 2022, Xur is selling:
- Dead Man's Tale
- Knucklehead Radar (62)
- Khepri's Horn (64)
- Starfire Protocol (67)
- Survivor's Epitaph (Quickdraw / Osmosis)
- Shattered Cipher (Heating Up / Surrounded)
- Jian 7 Rifle (Firmly Planted / Dragonfly)
- Stars in Shadow (Field Prep / Kill Clip)
- Gridskipper (Heating Up / Thresh)
- Sojourner's Tale (Tunnel Vision / Opening Shot)
- Punching Out (Surplus / High Impact Reserves)
- The Shelter in Place / Xenos Vale IV / The Took Offense armour set
Starfire Protocol is a pretty good pickup due to high Resilience and not too many points wasted on Intellect.
Titans have a decent Legendary chest piece while Hunters can pick up a nice helmet and boots while Warlocks' luck ran out after the Exotic armour offerings.