Xur is back once more to continue disappointing the Guardians.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in the Tower hangar this week.
If you are not familiar with the location, spawn in The Courtyard, open the map, place a marker on Amanda Holliday and follow it to reach her. Turn left and go towards the landing pad while keeping an eye on the catwalks to your left to spot the vendor.
Bungie will probably have to tweak something about Xur because his offerings this week are lacklustre once more.
From December 30, 2022, to January 3, 2023, Xur is selling:
- Prometheus Lens
- Hawkmoon (Rangefinder)
- Dead Man's Tale (Fourth Time's the Charm)
- Shards of Galanor (60)
- Doom Fang Pauldron (62)
- Skull of Dire Ahamkara (63)
- Whispering Slab (Killing Wind / Vorpal Weapon)
- Dire Promise (Auto-Loading Holster / Elemental Capacitor)
- Escape Velocity (Overflow / Vorpal Weapon)
- Timelines' Vertex (Firmly Planted / Disruption Break)
- Fractethyst (Full Auto Trigger System / Adrenaline Junkie)
- Falling Guillotine (Energy Transfer / Surrounded)
- Stars In Shadow (Field Prep / Vorpal Weapon)
- Simulator armour set
If you manage to get through all the errors and actually connect, you will be able to browse another disappointing inventory with pieces not worth the price.
No, Xur is still not selling Escalation Protocol armour.
Stalker 2 gets another gameplay trailer, keeps 2023 as release window
GTA Online discounts and bonuses this week, December 29, 2022
Lost Ark players can now claim a New Year gift
Pokemon Go New Year event date, time, featured and more
Lost Ark reveals early 2023 roadmap
Epic Games Store free games, January 5, 2023