Xur has finally started selling some decent items but nothing mind-blowing just yet.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in the Tower hangar this week.
If you are not familiar with the location, just spawn in the Courtyard, open the map and place a marker on Amanda Holiday. She is the furthest icon to the right of the map. Follow the marker to reach her and then turn left to move towards the landing pad. Xur will be on the catwalk to your left.
From January 13 to 17, 2023, Xur is selling:
- SUROS Regime
- Hawkmoon (Opening Shot)
- Dead Man's Tale (Subsistence)
- Orpheus Rig (61)
- ACD/0 Feedback Fence (62)
- Phoenix Protocol (62)
- Chrysura Melo - Dynamic Sway Reduction, Harmony
- Whispering Slab - Rangefinder, Vorpal Weapon
- Cartesian Coordinate - Under Pressure, Thresh
- Tarantula - Feeding Frenzy, Wellspring
- Jian 7 Rifle - Full Auto Trigger System, Dragonfly
- The Keening - Under Pressure, Snapshot Sights
- Ikelos SR v1.0.2 - Perpetual Motion, Focused Fury
- Wild Hunt set
Many Guardians will be disappointed Xur isn't selling Escalation Protocol armour once again but at least this time around there are some high rolls and some that have good stat spreads.
Hunters have a great chest piece to pick up if they would like while Titans and Warlocks may be tempted to buy a helm or leg armour, respectively, due to stat totals being 67 and 68. Keep in mind they have high Mobility, which may not be a good investment for either class.