Xur may fail to impress the veterans this time around but he is carrying items useful for newer players still.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in the Tower hangar this week.
If you're not familiar with the location, spawn in the Courtyard, open the map, place a marker on Amanda Holliday to the right side of the map and follow it to reach her.
Upon reaching Amanda, turn left and go towards the landing pad while keeping an eye on the catwalks to the left in order to spot the vendor.
From September 9, 2022, Xur is selling:
- The Colony
- Hawkmoon (Eye of the Storm)
- Dead Man's Tale (Outlaw)
- Gwisin Vest (63)
- An Insurmountable Skullfort (61)
- Skull of Dire Ahamkara (61)
- Gnawing Hunger (Zen Moment / Demolitionist)
- Chrysura Melo (Fourth Time's the Charm / Dragonfly)
- Empty Vessel (Underdog / Multikill Clip)
- Jian 7 Rifle (Full-Auto Trigger System / Outlaw)
- First In, Last Out (Auto-Loading Holster / Eye of the Storm)
- Farewell (Moving Target / Multikill Clip)
- Temptation's Hook (Relentless Strikes / Surrounded)
- Righteous armour set
- 60+ pieces
- Hunter: Gloves, helmet
- Titan: Gloves, helmet, legs
- Warlock: Gloves, chest, legs
- 60+ pieces
Titan Exotic is pretty good for the players who don't have a better roll and the Legendary gauntlets are pretty awesome due to high Recovery roll and minimum points wasted on Intellect.
Similarly, the Hunter mask is a pretty good pickup if you don't have a good Legendary already.
As for the weapons, Gnawing Hunger is pretty nice if you like to keep your grenades topped off.
More Destiny 2: