Xur is supposed to be random but this week's offerings tell a somewhat different story as we are heading to the next season and Arc 3.0.
Xur is located in Watcher's Grave on Nessus this week, so he will be pretty easy to find even for Destiny 2 players who haven't seen this location before. Just spawn on the landing zone and he will be on a tree straight ahead of you.
As for the offerings, Xur is conspicuously selling six Arc weapons, just days before the new season with Arc subclass rework pops up. If you thought this could be a coincidence, keep in mind that two out of three of his Exotic armour pieces are also Arc-based.
What is Xur selling on August 19, 2022?
- Hawkmoon (Hip-Fire Grip)
- Dead Man's Tale (Vorpal Weapon)
- Gemini Jester (63)
- Eternal Warrior (69)
- Crown of Tempests (58)
- The Last Dance (Outlaw / Rangefinder)
- Honor's Edge (Relentless Strikes / Flash Counter)
- Whispering Slab (Hip-Fire Grip / Unrelenting)
- Nature of the Beast (Hip-Fire Grip / Vorpal Weapon)
- First In, Last Out (Slideshot / Eye of the Storm)
- The Keening (Killing Wind / Dragonfly or Snapshot Sights)
- Sorrow's Verse (Surplus / Demolitionist or Harmony)
- Wild Hunt armour set
- Notable pieces
- Titan - Gauntlets, helmet, boots
- Warlock - Helmet
- Hunter - Chest
- Notable pieces
DMT with Vorpal Weapon is great for PvE but following the nerfs to PvP headshots, it won't be as potent in Season 18.
The Last Dance is not bad for PvP, with the ability to extend range on ADS but the high reload speed makes Outlaw's usefulness questionable.
First In, Last Out is pretty good for PvP with extended range on slides, which will be getting beastly when a Guardian becomes Amplified .
More Destiny 2: