Bungie revealed a fairly chunky list of bugs that the players can expect from Destiny 2's Season of the Chosen, roughly one hour before everyone can jump into it.
Video games are coming out in an unfinished state these days and it's becoming old news but the trend seems to be far away from dying out. Destiny 2's latest season, Season of the Chosen, continues this trend as the developers warned the players of issues they can expect roughly one hour after the PSA went out.
Some of these issues seem to be game breaking in certain situations while others, quite frankly, sound hilarious and could actually benefit the players.
With the launch of Season 13, you can expect:
- Quest step about socketing the Hammer of Proving to not progress from that point onward
- You will need to re-socket the hammer to progress
- Decrypting an Umbral Engram with a full inventory of Umbral Engrams to result in a Legendary Engram being sent to the Postmaster
- Technically, you still get Legendary loot but with no control over what you get
- Barrier Colossus champions to walk out of their barrier, making your life easier
- H.E.L.M. vendor screen to mess up your camera angle if you enter and exit too fast
- Cabal Gold to not drop from Raid or Dungeon completions
- Ascendant Shards from Crucible and Gambit rewards to not be acquired when your consumable inventory is full
- This happens even if you have room in a golf ball stack
- Salvager's Salvo to not be claimable from Collections
With that in mind, the players will still probably be thrilled to have something new to chase with the Seasonal Challenges replacing the weekly bounties in the role of providing Bright Dust.
Servers were down for scheduled maintenance at the time of writing and are projected to be back up at 6:00 PM UTC / 10:00 AM PT.