Erin is in charge of adjusting the show's sound but she has proven to be so much more than that in the Devil in Me. This article contains instructions on how to keep the first person that met the killer one-on-one alive till the end.
Aside from these key moments in the game, it is important to successfully land the quick time events and skill checks as doing otherwise might change the ending.
Erin is the first character in the Devil in Me to encounter the killer after she follows the strange disembodied cries. She gets trapped in a dark room and starts panicking. Shortly after Mark , Jamie, Kate and Charlie run to her aid and try to break through the door.
While this is happening, a hidden door opens and the killer steps out with Erin's inhaler. The player is given a choice between taking the inhaler or attacking the killer. Choosing to take the inhaler will keep Erin alive.
The next time she encounters the killer will be in the clinic area of the hotel, choosing to hide instead of running as the killer approaches the area will save Erin.
In the scene where Kate and Erin are trapped in the suffocation rooms, choosing to kill Kate will save both Erin and Kate.
READ MORE: The Devil in Me - How to keep Mark alive
Lastly, when Erin encounters the killer in the garden, choosing to keep running will save her.
- The Devil in Me - How to keep Charlie alive
- The Devil in Me - How to keep Mark alive
- Rainbow Six Siege - Flores Elite skin leaked
- Rainbow Six Siege - Jackal, Ace and Fuze buffs and nerfs
- Hunt Showdown - Devil's Moon event teaser revealed
- The Devil in Me - How to save the dog and get the achievement
- Valorant - Return of Split, Smurfing punishments and Chamber nerf