The third elite skin this month has just been leaked. Iana and Maverick's Nier: Replicant skins have set the bar very high for all upcoming skins in Rainbow Six Siege. Will Flores' first elite skin be a fan favourite?
This information has been leaked by "lungu_r6" and "Jager himself too" and when it comes to leaks, they are yet to be wrong. (They were the first to show Solis , her gadget and loadout)
Lungu_r6 has taken to Twitter to show the community this newest leak but the release of the skin into Rainbow Six Siege has not yet been confirmed by the developers.
As usual, the elite skin bundle will contain a uniform, headgear, operator card, MVP animation, primary and secondary gun skin, and gadget skin. The uniform and headgear are just the white Assassin's Creed outfit without that many details, the guns and the gadget are not shown.
Overall, the skin is very underwhelming as the MVP animation is just Flores falling into a pile of hay and getting up, showing his blade and a random sphere and then looking into the camera.
His drone, best known as "the Hamster" is in no way implemented or shown in the MVP animation. This leak feels like a missed opportunity to give Flores the amazing elite skin he deserves.
- The Devil in Me - How to keep Charlie alive
- The Devil in Me - How to keep Mark alive
- The Devil in Me - How to keep Jamie alive
- Rainbow Six Siege - Jackal, Ace and Fuze buffs and nerfs
- The Devil in Me - List of all achievements, known and hidden
- Rainbow Six Siege - Iana YoRHa NieR: Automata Elite skin Reveal
- Call of Duty: Warzone 2.0 - How to level up any weapon fast