The Witcher 3 next-gen update will break many mods but there are still plenty of them that will work when you install the patch.
Highly anticipated next-gen update for The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt is almost here and even though CD Projekt Red have implemented many visual, gameplay and QoL improvements for this patch, some mods are still essential if you play on the PC platform .
We've made a list of 10 gameplay and graphics mods that you want to try out. All the mods listed below are confirmed to be working with the next-gen patch so don't worry about bugs, crashes or other potential compatibility issues.
The Witcher 3 - 10 Essential next-gen mods
- Fast Travel from Anywhere - Allows you to fast travel from any location on the map
- All Quest Objectives On Map - Reveals all side quests on the map
- Over 9000 - Weight limit - Removes the weight limit
- Increased Creature Loot - Monsters and animals drop more loot
- No Fall Damage - Geralt will no longer die after falling from two metres
- Super Turbo Lightning mod - A lightning mod that mimics the original art direction
- No Dirty Lens Effect - Removes the ugly dirty lens effect
- High Quality Faces mod - Better faces and increased LOD of faces
- Hairworks on everything but Geralt - As the name suggests adds hairworks to everything but Geralt
- Wiedzmin Lightning Mod - Another great lighting mod