Here's a step-by-step guide on how to get the Netflix-inspired armor in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt next-gen version.
The Witcher 3 next-gen update is finally here and along with some sweet visual improvements and 60 FPS mode, CD Projekt Red also added some new content like a quest that you need to complete to get the armour inspired by Netflix's The Witcher series.
If you're looking to get this armour as soon as you start playing The Witcher 3 next-gen version, below is a step-by-step guide on how to get your hands on Henry Cavill's witcher attire.
How to get the Netflix series armour in The Witcher 3 next-gen?
- Go to the Devil's Pit by Hanged Man's Tree where you'll find The Priest of the Eternal Fire. Talk to him to start the In The Eternal Fire's Shadow questline.
- Follow the quest instructions and the map to complete this quest and automatically start a Scavenger Hunt: Forgotten Wolf School Gear quest.
- Then go to Kaer Morhen to find Osmund's notes and receive the diagrams.
- Once you have all the diagrams, you'll need to visit a Journeyman armourer/blacksmith to craft the set.
- You can find them in Crow's Perch (armourer) and Oxenfurt (blacksmith).
The Witcher 3 next-gen update is out now on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S.
- Best The Witcher 3 mods that work with next-gen update
- Cyberpunk 2077 patch 1.61 adds AMD FSR 2.1 on PC, PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S
- The Witcher 3 next-gen update is adding Photo Mode, new quest, FSR and DLSS, ray-tracing and more
- CD Projekt Red ask fans to create music for Cyberpunk 2077's new radio station