TFT update 13.11 is going to be quite interesting as it is the last one before a major patch, meaning some funky things are about to happen.
We are not kidding, portals are going to appear extremely frequently, compared to the regular modes.
Stage 2-6 Portals have a 100% chance of appearing. Demacia, Piltover, and Targon each are equally weighted here.
- Demacia: Gain 2 item components
- Void: Gain a Thief’s Gloves
- Zaun: Gain 10 gold.
Stage 3-3 Portals have a 100% chance of appearing. All portals have an equal chance of appearing.
- Ionia: Target Dummy + 15 gold
- Shadow Isles: Champion Duplicator + Two 4-cost Champions
- Noxus: 2 full Item Anvils
- Freljord: Ornn Anvil
Stage 4-3 Portals have a 100% chance of appearing. Each Portal type has an equal chance of appearing.
- Targon: Gain a Tactician’s Crown
- Piltover: Gain a Loaded Dice, a Lesser Champion Duplicator, a Remover, and a Reforger
- Shurima: Gain a Tome of Traits and 6 gold.
Infiniteam and Star Guardians are getting nerfed while Quickdraw is getting a buff to compensate for Lucian and Miss Fortune nerfs in the past.
- Gangplank AS: 0.7 ⇒ 0.75
- Kayle Starfire Spellblade AD ratio: 1.55 to 1.75
- Kayle Starfire Spellblade Base Damage: 25/35/50 to 30/45/65
- Lucian Chrono-Barrage Passive Magic On Attack: 20/30/45 to 25/35/50
- Lux Lucent Singularity Damage: 230/345/520 to 240/360/600
- Fiora En Garde! Damage Reduction: 20 to 25 per cent
- Rammus max Mana buff: 60/120 to 50/110
- Rammus Sand Slam Passive Armor: 60/90/150 to 61/91/151
- Riven Bunny Blade empowered attacks Damage: 90/135/225 to 100/150/250
- Aatrox Soul Crush Damage (Both Casts): 220/330/1200 to 250/375/1200
- Bel’Veth AS Per Endless Banquet Cast: 30 per cent to 35 per cent
- Neeko Hop Blossoms Small Frog Damage: 75/110/300 to 80/120/360
- Neeko Hop Blossoms Big (3rd) Frog Damage: 150/225/700 to 160/240/720
- Warwick hack&SLASH AD ratio: 460/480/1200 per cent to 500/500/1500 per cent
- Fiddlesticks Dark Harvest Damage: 90/135/800 to 100/150/800
- Leona max Mana buff: 0/75 to 0/50
- Ultimate Ezreal AD: 60 to 64
- Ultimate Ezreal Attack Speed: 0.9 to 0.95
- Urgot is now a Star Guardian Threat
- If Urgot’s Undertow wave deals lethal damage, a chest will spawn giving a 1-star copy of the friend he made along the way.
- Urgot Mana nerf: 80/160 to 100/200
Hero Augment balancing
- Miss Fortune