Following her rework in Patch 13.5, Yuumi is set to receive additional nerfs. These changes are aimed at addressing Yuumi's overpowered state in the game.
Riot has been facing some issues with Yuumi for some time now. Yuumi was adjusted in Patch 13.5, but had to be further weakened through a hotfix due to being too powerful.
Despite the previous nerfs, Yuumi has remained a strong League of Legends champion, prompting Riot to make additional changes. Here is what is currently known about the upcoming adjustments to Yuumi.
In addition to smaller tweaks that could impact the solo queue meta, Patch 13.6 will include further adjustments to Yuumi following the rework, as well as changes to dragons.
These nerfs to Yuumi will decrease the frequency and accuracy of her Q spell by increasing its cooldown and cost, and potentially reducing its range and speed. These changes are intended to make it easier for opponents to dodge the spell.
Q – Prowling Projectile
- Cooldown: 7.5/7.25/7/6.75/6.5/6.25 > 6.5 seconds
- Cost: 50/55/60/65/70/75 Mana > 50/60/70/80/90/100 Mana
- Range and Speed Reduced
R – Final Chapter
- Bonus Resists: 20-60 Resists > 0
Additionally, her ultimate ability, Final Chapter, will no longer provide bonus resistances with each wave, which will make ADCs more vulnerable in team fights.
These adjustments aim to make Yuumi less frustrating in the laning phase and less influential in team fights. Ideally, these changes will result in a more balanced Yuumi and prevent Riot from needing to make further alterations to her in the future.
- League of Legends: Aram turrets receive major overhaul in patch 13.5
- League of Legends - Azir mini-rework: Abilities, Release date and more
- League of Legends: Game mode 2v2v2v2 - Everything you need to know
- League of Legends 2023: Clash schedule is officially out
- League of Legends: ARAM Clash is returning in 2023