Riot Games has taken swift action by implementing hotfix nerfs on their latest champion, Milio. The nerfs are primarily focused on his passive, E, and W abilities.
Milio was quickly nerfed after release due to his high win rate, particularly in high elo. Despite typically seeing a drop in win rate as players test them out, new champions often have the highest pick rate. Usually, they have a win rate below 49% but a pick rate over 15% in League of Legends.
Despite having an average pick rate of over 18%, Milio's win rate exceeds 52%, which is unusual for a new champion. This high win rate indicates that the champion may be overpowered. Therefore, Riot is planning to nerf his passive, E, and W abilities.
Although Milio's Q and ultimate abilities are not currently being nerfed, they are significant components of his kit, which suggests that they may receive some minor adjustments in the upcoming patches.
Passive - Fired Up!
- AD Scaling: 15-50% > 15-35%
W - Cozy Campfire
- Healing: 80/110/140/170/200 > 70/90/110/130/150
E - Warm Hugs
- Shields: 60/90/120/150/180 (+30% AP) > 60/80/100/120/140 (+25% AP)
- Cooldown: 17/16/15/14/13 > 18/17/16/15/14
Milio's passive ability empowers his enchanted allies with bonus damage and applies a burn effect to enemies hit by their attacks for 1.5 seconds. His Q ability, the Ultra Mega Fire Kick, provides crowd control by stunning the first enemy hit.
The W ability, Cozy Campfire, not only heals Milio and his allies but also grants them bonus attack range. Additionally, his E ability shields himself or a targeted ally and enhances their movement speed.
- League of Legends: Aram turrets receive major overhaul in patch 13.5
- League of Legends - Azir mini-rework: Abilities, Release date and more
- League of Legends: Game mode 2v2v2v2 - Everything you need to know
- League of Legends 2023: Clash schedule is officially out
- League of Legends: ARAM Clash is returning in 2023