GRID Season 3 is now available to download for Ultimate Edition owners on Xbox One, PS4, and PC. The update that brought us Season 3 also packed some additional bug fixes and platform-specific remedies.
GRID Season 3 is now available to download for Ultimate Edition players on Xbox One, PS4, and PC (via Steam). GRID's Season 3 update brings a bunch of new cars, career events and cards to the table.
GRID Ultimate Edition/Season 3 Players gain access to:
- Four Hypercars:
- Ferrari FXX-K Evo
- Koenigsegg Jesko
- Koenigsegg Agera RS
- Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport
- 33 Career events - Two new threads (Invitational Favourites and Track Day) as well as a new Ravenwest Showdown.
- Nine new achievements/objectives - New objectives (tied to new achievements) can be found here: Player Profile > Objectives > All > Seasons.
- 14 liveries.
- Six livery patterns.
- Five player cards.
- Five player banners.
All GRID players will be able to refresh their experience with:
- Two bonus cars - Available to all GRID players:
- Honda NSX-GT
- NISSAN GT-R Racing Car (GT500 Spec)
- Loan Car - The Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Super Sport is available as a loan car for all GRID players in Multiplayer.
- Suzuka Circuit - The new circuit features three layouts and three reverse layouts - playable in all nine weather/time of day conditions.
Quality Changes added with the latest update
- Multiplayer/Freeplay currency rewards increase - Payouts for Freeplay, Private Lobbies, Public Lobbies, and Quickmatch have now been raised.
- Various AI tweaks have been made on both cars and tracks.
Various bugs and gremlins have been shooed from the game and you can read all about that in the official patch notes on the GRID forums.