From Software have released another major patch for Elden Ring, that includes a ton of bug fixes and improvements as well as new content.
Patch 1.04 for Elden Ring is one of the biggest updates that From Software released for their action RPG so far. The patch is just below 1 GB in size on Steam, while the patch notes are massive and include many bug fixes, improvements, balancing changes and added content.
The highlights include an expanded questline for Patches, increased FP and Stamina growth at lower levels, an option to turn the camera auto-rotate function on and off, and much much more.
Major Changes Included in Elden Ring patch 1.04
- Added an option to turn camera auto rotate function ON/OFF
- Added some event phases for the NPC Patches
- Increased Colossal Swords/Colossal weapons attack speed and lowered their recovery time. Jump attack not included.
- Increased the two-handed attack damage of Colossal Swords/Colossal Weapons. Jump attack not included.
- Increased physical block rate and guard boost of the Colossal Sword, Colossal Weapons, Great Sword, Great Hammer, Great Axe, Great Spear, and Halberd weapon classes.
- Increased the damage of Grafted Blade Greatsword.
- Increased the damage of Devourer’s Scepter.
- Decreased the scaling of status effect build-up from spells and incantations of Albinauric Staff and Dragon Communion Seal.
- Decreased the effect of Greatshield Talisman for weapons with high block rate.
- Shortened the length of the madness afflicted animation.
- Lowered the speed of madness buildup recovery.
- Slightly increased FP and Stamina growth rate at lower levels*
*Players need to either level up, activate Godrick’s Great Rune, re-equipping any equipment (armour, talisman) which grants bonus stat to either Strength, Dexterity, Vigor, Endurance, Intelligence, Faith or Arcane
You can find the full patch notes for Elden Ring Patch 1.04 on Bandai Namco's official website.