From Software and Bandai Namco have just released Patch v 1.07 for Elden Ring which brings a ton of balancing changes, bug fixes and improvements.
Elden Ring Patch 1.07 is now live across all platforms including PlayStation and Xbox consoles and PC. Bandai Namco and developer From Software have released the full patch notes, which include most of the changes and improvements that patch 1.07 brings.
Since the list is a very long one, we will only highlight some of the biggest changes and fixes. You can check out the full patch notes on Bandai's official website.
From Software say Patch 1.07 brings changes to spells, skills, incantations and weapons to encourage more versatility in terms of gameplay.
- Separate damage scaling for PvP.
This feature allows separate damage scaling for Weapons, Skills, Spells, and Incantations when playing against other players. In the future, this feature may be used to balance weapons, Art, Spell, and Incantation in invading/PvP mode. Balance adjustments made within this feature will not impact single-player and cooperative play.
PvP balance adjustments
- Increased stamina attack power in PvP for all attacks against guarded foes, except for long-ranged weapons.
- Improved poise damage in PvP for every weapon’s normal attack, except for Skills and long-ranged weapons.
- With a few exceptions, the power of Ashes of War in PvP has been lowered across the board.
- The power of the following incantations in PvP has been decreased: Dragonfire / Agheel's Flame / Glintstone Breath / Smarag's Glintstone Breath / Rotten Breath / Ekzykes's Decay / Dragonice / Borealis's Mist / Unendurable Frenzy
The patch also changes a lot of magic and incantations including Dragonclaw, which now requires less FP and has increased attack power against guarding enemies. You can check out the rest of the changes in the full patch notes.
- New Starfield details: Over 250k dialogue lines, traits, quest depth and more
- CD Projekt Red have just announced two new Witcher games and plans for Cyberpunk 2077 sequel
- Here is the first trailer for Wild Hearts, a new monster hunting game by EA and Koei Tecmo
- Rise of the Ronin is a new open-world RPG from Nioh developers