Xur is back for another round of sales in Destiny 2 but he appears to have forgotten some of the basic tenets of trading, having failed to bring interesting items to the market.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in the Winding Cove in EDZ this week.
If you're not familiar with the location, just spawn on the aforementioned landing zone, take a slight left and move toward a ledge that forks the road. Take the path to the right and follow it to the crashed Fallen ship.
At that point, you can go through the cave underneath the ship or climb the rocks to the side of it in order to reach Xur.
From October 21, 2022, Xur is selling:
- Dead Man's Tale
- Karnstein Armlets (67)
- Ursa Furiosa (62)
- Frosties (67)
- Chroma Rush ( Feeding Frenzy / Wellspring )
- Whispering Slab ( Hip-Fire Grip / Swashbuckler )
- Truthteller ( Auto-Loading Holster / Demolitionist )
- Seventh Seraph SAW ( Auto-Loading Holster / Vorpal Weapon )
- Gridskipper (Tunnel Vision / Frenzy )
- Punching Out ( Feeding Frenzy / Unrelenting )
- Frozen Orbit ( Moving Target / Opening Shot )
- Righteous armour set
- All the rolls are garbage because it's high Mobility on non-Hunter pieces and high Intellect on Hunter ones
- You might want the armour for transmog though
More AltChar news:
The Callisto Protocol goes gold, delays highly unlikely
- PlayStation fans left baffled as Horizon Zero Dawn remaster leaks online
- Sony are pushing hard to block Microsoft's acquisition of Activision Blizzard
- Guerrilla Games might be working on Horizon multiplayer game, it's claimed
- Silent Hill fans are discovering mysterious messages in the Silent Hill Townfall trailer audio