Void 3.0 is coming in less than two weeks, when Destiny 2: The Witch Queen launches, and it will shuffle the starting abilities for the newly created Guardians.
New Guardians in Destiny 2 will have a somewhat altered starting experience after the launch of The Witch Queen as they will focus more on disposing of enemies through usage of their Void abilities. This will serve as both the showcase and tutorial to the new way Void will function and Bungie has already offered a quick preview of what you will have at your disposal, should you make a new character.
- Class ability: Towering Barricade
- Movement ability: Catapult Lift
- Charged Melee ability: Shield Throw
- Grenade: Magnetic Grenade
- Super ability: Sentinel Shield
Shield Throw is a new thing for Titans who are not under the effects of a Super so it will probably be one of the most interesting things to play with at the beginning of your adventure. Keep in mind that the Sentinel Shield will also provide overshield upon hitting enemies with the melee while the Super is active.
- Class ability: Marksman's Dodge
- Movement ability: Triple Jump
- Charged Melee ability: Snare Bomb
- Grenade: Scatter Grenade
- Super ability: Moebius Quiver
Moebius Quiver is going to have new functionality as it will now shoot a volley of three arrows that track targets. It remains to be seen how Orpheus Rig will affect this new version of the Super.
- Class ability: Healing Rift
- Movement ability: Burst Glide
- Charged Melee ability: Pocket Singularity
- Grenade: Vortex Grenade
- Super ability: Nova Bomb
Pocket Singularity will offer both crowd control and AoE damage that is bound to make Warlocks eager to get into groups of enemies more than before. You can always rely on Healing Rift and Nova Bomb to get you out of sticky situations the Singularity may have baited you into.