Borderlands 3's Designer Cut is coming on November 10. The new DLC pack will bring a bunch of new skill trees. Today, we take a closer look at Amara and FL4K's new abilities.
Borderlands 3's Designer's Cut will introduce new skill trees for Amara and FL4K.
The "Enlightened Force" skill tree for Amara the Siren and the "Trapper" skill tree for FL4K the Beastmaster breakdowns are incoming, and you can examine the new skill trees in full with the interactive skill tree character builders over on the Amara the Siren and FL4K the Beastmaster pages.
Amara's "Enlightened Force" skill tree
Action Skill: Phaseflare - highlights:
- Trust in Yourself - Whenever an enemy breaks Amara's shield, she gains increased Reload Speed, Charge Speed, and Weapon Speed, with doubled bonuses if her shield was broken by a melee attack.
- Combo Breaker - Killing an enemy with melee damage reduces Amara's remaining Action Skill cooldown by half.
- Clear the Mind - After killing an enemy, Amara's attacks ignore all elemental resistances for a short time (this doesn’t override elemental immunities).
The Enlightened Force skill tree offers much more Action Skills you'll discover for yourself. One example is the Glow Up Action Skill that can grant an instant Second Wind if you slap it into a downed teammate.
FL4K's "Trapper" skill tree
- Take This! - gives FL4K's pet a copy of their shield.
- Monkey Do - grants FL4K's pet increased critical hit damage. Whenever FL4K scores a critical hit on enemies, their pet's next attack is a guaranteed critical hit.
- Capacitance - when activated, FL4K gains greatly increased Shield Capacity for a short time and immediately begins recharging shields.
Borderlands 3's Designer's Cut DLC
The new skill trees are part of Borderlands 3's Designer's Cut DLC which will officially go live on November 10. Designer's Cut requires a copy of Borderlands 3 to play and can be purchased individually or as part of Season Pass 2.
October 22 will bring the reveal of the new skill trees for Moze and Zane.