Rare Chest Riches event has come back to Borderlands 3 and the new Loot Monster Mayhem mini-event is now going strong. Moze and her Iron Bear just got a bunch of buffs to their abilities via the latest hotfix.
Borderlands 3 is getting a hotfix which went live on all platforms at 7:00 p.m. GMT on 9 April. This week's hotfix brings back the Rare Chest Riches and Loot Monster Mayhem mini-events. Additionally, there are some buffs for the Gunner class.
You'll want to hang around the game's main menu until you see the "Hotfixes Applied" message and then proceed to wreak havoc on Borderlands 3's (un)suspecting creatures.
Rare Chest Riches and Loot Monster Mayhem
Slot Machine Mania and Trials Take-All mini-events will end at 4:00 p.m. GMT PST yesterday - 9 April.
The latest hotfix continues the Co-Op Loot Drop event with two mini-events: Rare Chest Riches and Loot Monster Mayhem.
The Rare Chest Riches event will boost your chances of obtaining Legendary items from Rare Chests. Loot Monster Mayhem increases your chance of seeing Loot enemies in the game and increases their chances to drop Legendary gear.
The events will come to an end on 16 April at 4:00 p.m. GMT.
Adjustments for Moze, The Gunner
- Explosive Punctuation: Increased the cooldown rate awarded to 8%.
- Hammerdown Protocol: Increased the damage output to 600% and reduced the reload time.
- Click, Click…: Increased damage bonus from 12/24/36% to 20/40/60%.
- Specialist Bear: Increased damage from +25% to +60%.
Iron Bear Weapons
- Increased the base damage of the Salamander Flame Thrower.
- Increased Chemical Warfare’s Melt Damage to 125%.
- Increased the base damage of the Railgun.
- Reduced Capacitive Armature’s damage reduction from -75% to -30%.
- Reduced Corrosive Sabot Round’s damage reduction from -50% to -15%.
- Increased Shockhammer’s Shock Damage to 60% of the damage dealt.