PUBG is holding a hashtag event to promote the game's latest map: Taego. All participants are expected to post original content to their social media.
PUBG Taego hashtag event - how to enter
Only original content submissions will be taken into account. The players can take a screenshot, make a video or a GIF of themselves playing on PUBG's Taego and plaster them all over your social media (one per entry).
Accepted social media platforms:
Your post has to contain the following:
- Your PUBG in-game nickname
- The platform you play the game on (Steam, Xbox, PSN, Stadia)
- #REGION hashtags
PUBG Taego hashtag event rewards
The final winners will get 1,000 G-Coin after all entries have been reviewed.
PUBG Taego hashtag event schedule
- PDT: August 2, 0 AM – August 18, 4:49 PM
- CEST: August 2, 9 AM – August 19, 1:59 AM
- KST: August 2, 4 PM – August 19, 8:59 AM
PUBG Taego hashtag event additional information and restrictions
- Keep your original file in case you need to send it to the organizers.
- All entries must be submitted through the requested social media channels (Facebook, Instagram, Twitter).
- Submissions need to be open to the public without any restriction to view.
- Do not use symbols that hint at any religion, organization, or political orientation.
- Do not violate the rights of any other person or company by using their trademarks, music, logos, names, or images without their express written consent.
- Do not use any content that is commercial or promotional (of other brands) in nature /are obscene, offensive; sexually explicit, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; promotes alcohol abuse, illegal drugs, tobacco, actual firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or a particular political agenda; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies or communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law.
- This event will not take place in Spain and the UK as similar events have already been held in these regions.