BLACKPINK X PUBG photo contest is now live. The contest will go on until mid-September and bring valuable prizes to six of the group's most imaginative fans.
BLACKPINK are hard at work promoting their new movie "Blackpink: The Movie" released on August 4. The BLACKPINK X PUBG collaboration is currently underway and the fans can now enter a photo contest to win some in-game and real-life items.
How to enter the BLACKPINK X PUBG photo contest
Take a screenshot of your character decked out in BLACKPINK items and post it on your social media. Only original content will be taken under consideration for winning the prizes.
You can share your photo (one per entry) on any of the following platforms:
The post needs to include the information:
- Your PUBG in-game nickname
- Platform you play on (e.g. Steam, Xbox, PSN, Stadia)
- a. #PUBG_BLACKPINK_PHOTOCONTEST
- b. SEA: #BLACKPINKinSEAarea / JP: #BLACKPINKフォトコンテスト / KR: #펍지블랙핑크 / TWHK: #BLACKPINK粉墨求生 / EU/UK: #BLACKPINKinEUarea / ES: #BLACKPINKentuarea / DE: #BLACKPINKinPUBGDE / FR: #ConcoursBLACKPINK / TR: #BLACKPINKYarışması / LATAM(ptBR): #BLACKPINKinBRASIL / LATAM(esMX): #BLACKPINKinLATAM
BLACKPINK X PUBG photo contest rewards
After reviewing all eligible entries, the judges will distribute 10,000 G-Coin to the final winners. Those voted top six will get some additional BLACKPINK merch. The finalists will be announced at the end of September.
- Helmet with BLACKPINK’s autograph.
- “THE ALBUM” CD with BLACKPINK’s autograph.
- One BLACKPINK instant selfie taken by one of the members (guess who!).
- One “THE ALBUM” CD with BLACKPINK’s autograph for each winner.
BLACKPINK X PUBG photo contest schedule and regulations
- PDT: August 20, 0 AM – September 10, 4:49 PM
- CEST: August 20, 9 AM – September 11, 1:59 AM
- KST: August 20, 4 PM – September 11, 8:59 AM
- Keep your original file.
- All entries must be submitted through Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or Weibo.
- Submissions need to be open to the public without any restriction to view.
- Do not use symbols that hint at any religion, organization, or political orientation.
- Do not violate the rights of any other person or company by using their trademarks, music, logos, names, or images without their express written consent.
- Do not use any content that is commercial or promotional (of other brands) in nature /are obscene, offensive; sexually explicit, derogatory of any ethnic, racial, gender, religious, professional or age group; promotes alcohol abuse, illegal drugs, tobacco, actual firearms/weapons (or the use of any of the foregoing) or a particular political agenda; defames, misrepresents or contains disparaging remarks about other people or companies or communicates messages or images inconsistent with the positive images and/or goodwill to which we wish to associate; and/or violates any law.
- Entries that defame the artist or defame the reputation of the artist will not be accepted.