Burst abilities are no longer going to be on global cooldown (GCD) when World of Warcraft: Shadowlands launches so here is a full list of each class' improvements.
Blizzard classified several abilities as "burst cooldowns" and decided to remove them from the pool of skills that trigger the global cooldown. As a result, almost every class will have GCD removed from some of their longer cooldowns that improve their damage or healing output every few minutes.
Full list of classes and their abilities that will have GCD removed in WoW: Shadowlands is:
- Death Knight - Pillar of Frost, Empower Rune Weapon
- Druid - Berserk, Celestial Alignment, Incarnation: Chosen of Elune, Incarnation: King of the Jungle, Ravenous Frenzy
- Hunter - Aspect of the Wild, Coordinated Assault, Trueshot
- Mage - Arcane Power, Icy Veins
- Monk - Serenity, Storm Earth and Fire
- Paladin - Avenging Crusader, Avenging Wrath, Crusade, Holy Avenger
- Priest - Spirit Shell
- Rogue - Adrenaline Rush, Shadow Blades, Vendetta
- Shaman - Ancestral Guidance
- Warlock - Dark Soul: Instability, Dark Soul: Misery
- Warrior - Avatar, Recklessness
The reason why these abilities are getting GCD removal is apparently that they don't meet the standard set by the ones Blizz deemed to be in a good spot, such as Metamorphosis or Void eruption.
Keep in mind that some burst cooldowns that don't receive the GCD-less treatment will get different new effects to compensate. Changes to Rogues' Blade Flurry is one such example.