ArenaNet placed an interesting brain teaser at the very beginning of End of Dragons in Guild Wars 2 and here is a solution, in case you had troubles figuring it out.
Getting The Great Escape achievement in Guild Wars 2 requires you to escape the prison cell where you end up in the opening sequence of End of Dragons. You need to do this before Gorrick stops ranting and Rama arrives to let you out.
There are five key interactable objects you need to pay attention to:
- Bowl of Food
In order to get out of the cells, you will need to interact with them in the following order:
- Activate the rocks
- Choose the big rock
- Walk over to the benchand interact with it
- Smash it with the rock
- Pick up the plank that fell off
- Go to the keysand interact with them
- Choose the option to push them with the plank
- After keys fall down, interact with bandages
- Take a roll of bandages
- Move to and interact with the food bowl
- Soak the bandages in it
- Now go to the keysthat are on the ground outside the cell
- Interact with them and choose the option to reel them in with the soaked bandages
- When you have the keys, interact with the cell door
- Choose the option to use the actual key
After you exit the cell, you will see Rama who is slightly irritated that you escaped but notes he was on the way to release you anyway.
Your achievement should have popped up by now.