Guardians can look forward to some pretty good rolls on both weapons and armour pieces as well as a potential transmog set this week as Xur returns for another round of wonderful sales.
Destiny 2 players can find Xur in Winding Cove, EDZ, until weekly reset on July 12, 2022.
If you're not familiar with the location, spawn in the aforementioned zone, take a slight left and proceed that way until you see a fork in the road. Take the path to the right and proceed that way to a crashed Fallen ship. At that point, either climb the rocks to the right of the ship or go through a cave underneath it to reach Xur.
Xur's items, July 8, 2022
- The Queenbreaker
- Hawkmoon (Eye of the Storm)
- Dead Man's Tale (Snapshot Sights)
- Wormhusk Crown (63)
- Stronghold (66)
- Felwinter's Helm (62)
- Bite of the Fox (Snapshot Sights / Explosive Payload)
- Seventh Seraph Carbine (Slideshot / Swashbuckler)
- Enigma's Draw (Zen Moment / Demolitionist)
- Temptation's Hook (Tireless Blade / Surrounded)
- Deafening Whisper (Killing Wind / Rampage)
- Extraordinary Rendition (Surplus / Tap the Trigger)
- Sorrow's Verse (Dynamic Sway Reduction / One for All)
- Illicit Invader armour set
- Notable pieces
- Titan - gauntlets
- Warlock - chest piece
- Hunter - gloves
- Notable pieces
Bite of the Fox has pretty low Handling, just like most Aggressive Frame sniper rifles but Snapshot Sights make it pretty good. It is capable of body shotting enemies in PvP as long as you have a damage buff.
Sorrow's Verse can roll with alternate perks and if you're lucky, you can get Dynamic Sway Reduction with a choice between One for All or Adrenaline Junkie. The latter can make it a formidable weapon for both PvE and PvP.
Titan legendary gauntlets rolled with 30 in Resilience but high Intellect is a bit of a drawback.
Warlock chest piece has only 60 stat total but the distribution is pretty good with Resilience, Recovery and Discipline being the highest stats.
Similarly, Hunter gloves are pretty good with 61 stat total but a stat distribution that favours Mobility, Recovery and Discipline.